วันพุธที่ 31 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is Best Phone and Great Tablet, Good on Android

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is tablet that most people use it for everyday. So I got my Note 10.1 a few days ago a I`ve been playing with it, both for work and recreation. First off, from a hardware perspective, I would have given it 4.5 stars. For the naysayers who complain about the screen resolution and compare it to the Retina display on the iPad, my first comment is guess what? This is NOT a TV and was never intended to be. We`ve gone from black and white to 12" color TVs all the way to easily available 60" LED TVs....why would I want to revert to a 10" screen to watch movies etc....that`s what my 42" is for. As a mobile device, the screen is quite adequate and brings the cost down. I actually see absolutely no problem with the graphics from the few videos I have watched. Besides which, Samsung MAKES the Retina display, so their not including a similar display on their tab is sending a message. Samsung galaxy note 10.1 black friday is thing for everybody want buy it

Storage-wise, all hail Samsung for the micro-SD slot....one would have thought that this would be a given for any tab, but...

Camera-wise, it`s alright. Again, the device is not meant to be a camera...that`s what my Nikon and Sony are for. For snapping random shots and posting online, it`s excellent. Also the only tab with a flash! Video chatting works great as well. So still 4.5 stars at this point. My main contention hardware-wise is the location of the port, and the fact that it`s a Samsung-proprietary rip off of the iPad port, plus its location. I love the USB connectivity, but the location is terrible. This device is meant to be used mainly landscape, which means, either in hand or propped up on a case. For the connection to be on the bottom is COMPLETELY impractical, as you have to lie the unit down to use any of your connections. It`s fine if you have a dock, but nobody walks around with their dock...defeats the mobility of the unit. There should be a micro or mini USB port on the left side of the device (in landscape) so that it can be used in landscape or portrait while propped up on a stand. So 4.5 stars on hardware Love the S pen by the way. Can`t wait for more apps to use its functionality as well as that of the quad core processor.

Where the device lost some points with me is from a software perspective, which is from both a Samsung perspective and a Google perspective. First off, I agree with some of the other reviewers when it comes to the UI....less is really more....don`t need all the widgets, they just slow me down. A standard android interface would have been fine. Secondly, given that this is an android device, one would expect google products to work seamlessly with it....nope...Chrome is quite frankly rubbish on this device. It locks up and the formatting is ridiculous. I`ve had to download Firefox for Android. MAJOR peeve: This is a mobile device which most people are going to use as a web device. NO JAVA SUPPORT? So no websites which use Java can work....and I believe this is on all Android devices. Also, no Flash for Android? Google needs to get it`s act together on this one, and either do the development or get the other developers to do it. All webpages should be functional on mobile devices. So down to 4 stars...not Samsung`s fault entirely, but I`m looking at the whole experience here.

Finally, I bought this tab as a mobile alternative to my laptop for light processing, i.e. working on documents, some light graphic editing etc. The tools available range from ok to really good, but Office replacements are limited in their functionality. Hopefully as tabs get into the realm of faster, better processors and more storage space, developers will get some better MS-Office analogues going.

I, like another reviewer, bought mine at Best Buy in April. I've had cell phones since the original bag type that weighed more than my purse, trading in every two yrs or so.

The incredible size is what caught my eye. This phone is AWESOME in every way. Am continually finding more apps to download with the latest being a super bright flashlight. It does everything an Ipad can do and more. I purchased an extra 32 gig card and have downloaded tons of albums to play at work, and still have plenty of space for more. Despite it's wonderful size, it still fits in the back pocket of my jeans.

Another feature I LOVE over my last phone (Iphone 3) is the back is removable so you can easily remove the battery & cards. When I switched I was still using the Iphone as a music player. However, a can of soda exploded in my bag and I couldn't EVER get it to properly dry out, despite watching the How-to videos on YouTube, so now that is just a paperweight!

I HIGHLY recommend this phone to EVERONE who wants a computer that weighs ounces. I've used the GPS a few times, have several books on it, check my e-mail - you name it! I think you'll be as thrilled as I am with your purchase! Another note - do NOT buy an expensive case, extra charging cord or any accessories at a retail or phone store! You can get a decent ones right here on Amazon for pennies on the dollar.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น